Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: opportunity to get on the edge, Mincey said.NFC EAST: The ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Discution -> Place du marché
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Déc - 04:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: opportunity to get on the edge, Mincey said.NFC EAST: The Répondre en citant

1. Josh Hill Jersey . Who hates the quiz most of all? A. John Tortorella B. Bob McKenzie C. You on a slow news weekQM: Its a dead heat between Torts and Bob. 2. What is the best team that Canada has ever assembled? A. 2014 Sochi Olympics B. 1987 Canada Cup C. 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics D. 1972 Summit SeriesQM: Im going off the board and going with Team Canada 76, featuring 16 Hall of Famers and among them the incomparable Bobby Orr in his last hurrah. It was the final meaningful hockey of his career. Orr was named Canada Cup MVP amidst controversy when teammate Denis Potvin said he deserved the honour. The series had everything, including a memorable conclusion when Darryl Sittler executed a delay move in overtime to outwait Czech goalie Vladimir Dzurilla and score the championship goal.Courtesy of HHOF.com 3. What is the biggest advantage to being the Quizmaster?QM: Asking questions is easier than answering them. 4. Who should win the Jack Adams this year? A. Patrick Roy B. Jon Cooper C. Claude Julien D. Mike BabcockQM: Im troubled by an obvious bias towards new coaches. Six of the last seven winners have been coaches in their first or second years with new teams. Obviously, their teams are starting from deficit positions - otherwise they wouldnt be new or newish hires. Too much is made of big improvements. It defies logic that, say, Roy, for all he has accomplished, has done a better coaching job in his very first NHL year than, Cup (and Olympic Gold Medal-winning)-champion coaches Julien or Babcock, who have wrung superlative results out of teams they have long coached. Now, with that all being said, Roys team DID challenge for first overall, so by any measure he has to be considered among the very best. But to be true to my thinking, Julien is my pick. 5. What was the best NHL team ever assembled? A. 83-84 Edmonton Oilers B. 81-82 New York Islanders C. 76-77 Montreal Canadiens D. 96-97 Detroit Red WingsQM: Going off the board again and going with Frank Selke Sr., who called the 1959-60 Canadiens the best of the Montreal teams that won five-straight Cup championships. Eight straight victories in the playoffs. Beliveau, Pocket Rocket, Rocket, Boom-Boom, Moore, Harvey, Johnson, Plante. Nuff said. A historical footnote: Plante wore a mask for the first time in a game in 1959-60.Courtesy: Canadiens.com 6. What is the most memorable sporting event that you have attended?QM: Game 2 of the 1972 Summit Series, coming on the heels of a 7-3 loss to the Soviets in Game 1. I had first row greens at Maple Leaf Gardens. Sitting at the end Peter Mahovlich scored one of the most memorable(shorthanded) goals I have ever witnessed. Canada won 4-1 and a country exhaled.Courtesy: Montreal Gazette 7. When did you become a "master?"QM: I became a hockey master at age eight when I collected my first hockey card set. It was the 1965-66 Topps series. I collected the set the old fashioned way: I earned it, winning most of them by playing/shooting cards. Closies, knock downs, put-ups, cover-ups. I still have the set; the corners are all beaten up because we played the games on asphalt driveways in Chateauguay, a Montreal superb. 8. Which is the best arena in history? A. Maple Leaf Gardens B. Montreal Forum C. Detroit Olympia D. Chicago StadiumQM: Boston Gah-den. It was the closest thing we will ever know to a living and breathing hockey building.Courtesy: Boston.com 9. Will you ever reveal your secret identity?QM: Theres a reason they call them secret identities. 10. Which city will be the next to get an NHL team? A. Quebec City B. Seattle C. Las Vegas D. A second team in TorontoQM: Seattle fulfills a geographical imperative. Quebec City fulfills an emotional imperative. Seattle = more money. Seattle. 11. Can you go BarDown?QM: If you watched me in the Queensway Canadians Old-Timers League, you would know the answer to that question. I spent a summer shooting pucks in my garage three years ago, determined to finally develop a shot. No shot. Ted Ginn Jr Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Chase Daniel Jersey . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Adrian-Peterson-Saints-Jersey/ . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996.PHILADELPHIA - Dez Bryant backed up his bravado in a big way.Bryant had a career-best three touchdown receptions, and the Dallas Cowboys rallied to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 38-27 after wasting a 21-0 lead.DeMarco Murray had a pair of TD runs to help the Cowboys (10-4) move ahead of the Eagles (9-5) into first place in the NFC East. The Eagles dominated the Cowboys in a 33-10 road win on Thanksgiving, but Dallas seized control of the division with two weeks left.We believed in one another, and I think thats the key to victory, Bryant said. Believing in one another and just trying to come out and execute the plays the best way that we possibly can, and we did that.The NFC-leading Arizona Cardinals (11-3) clinched a playoff berth because the game didnt end in a tie.The Cowboys took a 21-0 lead early in the second quarter before Philadelphia rallied behind Mark Sanchez.Chris Polk had TD runs of 1 and 5 yards, and Darren Sproles ran in from the 1 to give the Eagles a 24-21 lead late in third quarter. But Tony Romo and the Cowboys answered quickly with two touchdowns in a 2:51 span.Murray scored on a 2-yard run to cap a 78-yard drive. After J.J. Wilcox intercepted Sanchezs pass, the Cowboys started the fourth quarter at the Eagles 42. Romo then hit Bryant in stride for a 25-yard scoring pass.Having a guy like Dez makes it easy to throw to spots that he can go get it, Romo said. Just lucky to have him.Bryant couldnt wait for this game after being held to 73 yards on four catches in the first meeting. After that game, he called Philadelphias secondary cheap, and he had a heated exchange with Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins before Sunday nights game. Bryant came back twice after Jenkins walked away and it wasnt known why they argued.Just great competitors going at it, thats all, Bryant said.Bryant finished with six receptions for 114 yards. He beat cornerback Bradley Fletcher on each of the TDs.I just had a terrible game, Fletcher said.Romo threw for 265 yards and Murray ran for 81 yards on 31 carries.Here are some things learned iin Dallas win over the Eagles:SANCHEZ OR FOLES: Sanchez may not get another chance to steer one more Philadelphia rally. Bobby Hebert Jersey. Sanchez was 17 of 28 for 252 yards and two interceptions. The sub-turned-starter could return to his backup role if Nick Foles is cleared to return from his broken collarbone. Eagles coach Chip Kelly refused to discuss hypotheticals, and Sanchez said he didnt know if he would start next week at Washington.I didnt play well enough to win and thats why we lost, Sanchez said.MCCOYS STRUGGLE: LeSean McCoy was held in check against Dallas and only rushed for 64 yards. McCoy, a two-time All-Pro, ran for 159 yards and a touchdown in the Thanksgiving victory.When we got going, we really got going, McCoy said. We just slowed down at the wrong time.ROAD STARS: The Cowboys are 7-0 on the road for the third time in franchise history. Their road finale is Dec. 28 against the lowly Washington Redskins.Hard to explain, coach Jason Garrett said. I believe we have a mentally tough football team.SACK EXCHANGE: The Cowboys sacked Sanchez four times. Jeremy Mincey and Tyrone Crawford each had two sacks. The Eagles allowed the most sacks since their season opener.When it was a two-score game and we felt like (Sanchez) was going to be in the pocket, those guys did a good job just rushing and they stayed after him and stayed after him, Garrett said.Mincey said it was great to beat a tackle like Jason Peters for his sacks.I left some out there during the first game, and I knew I was going to have an opportunity to get on the edge, Mincey said.NFC EAST: The Cowboys clinch their first division title since 2009 with wins over Indianapolis and Washington or one win and one loss by Philadelphia, which plays at the Redskins and Giants the final two weeks. If the Eagles win out and the Cowboys lose one, Philadelphia repeats.___AP Sports Writer Dan Gelston contributed to this report.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL__Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Déc - 04:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Discution -> Place du marché Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation