Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: for 83 yards. Hed follow that up in Vancouver with a ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie technique -> Astuces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 02:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: for 83 yards. Hed follow that up in Vancouver with a Répondre en citant

ST. Andre Smith Jersey . LOUIS -- Brett Gardners leaping catch in the 11th inning gave the New York Yankees life. Patient at-bats and their first hit since the fifth inning put them over the top. "I just tried to get back there as fast as I could," Gardner said of his catch at the top of the left field wall that denied Yadier Molina of at least extra bases and perhaps a game-ending two-run homer in the Yankees 6-4 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals in 12 innings Monday. "It was an easy play, just go back and make sure I get the ball in the glove before my back hits the wall." Brian Roberts bases loaded single was the go-ahead hit in a three-run 12th fueled by two walks and a hit batter. The Yankees won for the fourth time in extra innings on the season, three of them in the last six games. "Its a grind," Gardner said. "But weve been playing pretty well and we seem to really stay focused." Pinch-hitter Alfonso Soriano and Brendan Ryan each added an RBI for the Yankees, who took the opener of a three-game interleague series for their third straight win. Alfredo Aceves (1-2) worked two scoreless innings and David Robertson earned his 11th save in 12 chances. "At that point, youre just trying to get the guy in," Roberts said. "You need to be selective and find ways to win." Jon Jay had an RBI double in the 12th for the Cardinals, who lost for the third time in 12 games. "Just a really bad day," reliever Randy Choate said. "I felt fine coming in, just didnt have good stuff." A standing-room crowd of 47,311, the third-largest at 9-year-old Busch Stadium, showed up to see an opponent making only its second appearance in St. Louis since losing to the Cardinals in the 1964 World Series. The enthusiasm did not appear to be dampened by a 61-minute weather delay -- for rain that did not materialize -- before the first pitch. Cardinals pitchers retired 20 of 21 batters before the 12th, when Choate (0-2) faced five batters and four reached safely. Five Yankees relievers were stingy, too, permitting two hits in seven innings. "It comes down to doing little things and getting big hits," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. "Thats no secret. We had a couple of opportunities to get the big hit. You cant do it all the time." Jacoby Ellsbury got the rally started when he walked to lead off the inning and stole second, a call upheld after Matheny challenged. After coming through, Roberts is 3 for 6 in extra innings. "Another big hit for us," manager Joe Girardi said. "I thought the bottom of the lineup was extremely productive." Molina slammed his helmet in frustration after Gardner came down with his drive at the top of the fence with a runner on and one out in the 11th. Derek Jeter got a standing ovation before his first at-bat, and thousands stood again when he singled, although they also roared when he took a called third strike to end the eighth against Carlos Martinez after Molinas pinpoint throw on Gardner attempting to steal. Michael Wacha dealt with a rain delay for the fourth time in his 11 starts -- total idle time of 4 hours, 52 minutes. After nine pitches the Yankees had the lead, with a walk by Gardner and a single by Jeter setting up Ellsburys RBI single. The first three batters reached in a two-run fifth, too, with Kelly Johnsons RBI single and Gardners sacrifice fly putting the Yankees up 3-1. New York rookie starter Chase Whitley was vulnerable early, too. The Cardinals needed two at-bats to tie it in the first when Matt Carpenter tripled off the right-field wall and Kolten Wong doubled, but they missed a chance for more when Wong overslid third and was caught stealing for the first time in eight attempts this season. Whitley qualified for a win for the first time in three career starts, but left with the bases loaded and none out in the sixth before the Cardinals tied it against Preston Claiborne. Allen Craig had an RBI groundout and Jhonny Peralta followed with a sacrifice fly. Wacha bounced back after taking a foul liner off his elbow while sitting in the dugout his last time out, giving up three runs on four hits in seven innings. He had a season-low two strikeouts, the first against Ellsbury leading off the sixth. NOTES: In a pregame ceremony, Jeter received Stan Musial cuff links and a $10,000 check for the captains Turn 2 Foundation. ... The Cardinals also paid tribute to their 1964 team. ... Whitley is the first Yankees pitcher to make his first three career starts on the road since Ramiro Mendoza made four in a row in 1996. ... Cardinals RHP Lance Lynn (5-2, 3.60 ERA) opposes David Phelps (1-1, 3.18) on Tuesday night. Lynn is 1-3 with a 5.08 ERA in six career interleague starts. ... Wacha hasnt permitted more than three runs in any of his starts. Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. Jeff Driskel Jersey . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Tyler-Eifert-Jersey/ . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler.A failed drug test, a second failed drug test, a suspension and fumblitis. Not the types of experience a pro receiver wants on his resume, but thats what LaVon Brazill has encountered over the last several months. His journey has landed him in Toronto, where hes trying to establish himself with the Argonauts. Brazill showed some promise for the Indianapolis Colts in 2013. He missed four games after being suspended for a violation of the leagues substance-abuse policy. After serving the suspension he finished the season with 12 catches for 161 yards and a two-touchdown game against Cincinnati. He would add two more TD catches in a playoff game against the Patriots. The second-year receiver then gained greater notoriety for all the wrong reasons. In July of this year he was suspended for the season by the NFL after a second violation. The Colts almost immediately cut the Ohio University grad, leaving him without a place to play. At least in the United States. Here in Canada, the CFL is an option for players in that position. TSN.ca asked the league for a clarification why Brazill was able to play here, despite his suspension south of the border. Our rule states that CFL teams are prohibited from signing players who are suspended AND under contract to an NFL team, the league said in a statement. In this instance, the player is a free agent and therefore he can sign with a CFL team. How does Brazill feel about being able to continue his football career in a foreign land? Oh man, Im very blessed to play football with everything that happened to me in the past, Brazill told TSN.ca. The Argonauts gave me a second chance to come out here and play and Im just blessed to be here. In a strange twist of fate it was his former organization that opened the door for Brazill to find employment with his current team. Actually it was the Indianapolis Colts GM (Ryan Grigson), said Brazill of the former Argonaut now running the show for Jim Irsay. He actually wanted me to come up here and play for Scott (head coach Milanovich). I agreed to it, I didnt want to sit out for a whole year without playing any sport, soo I decided to come up here and give everything I can to the Argonauts. Anthony Munoz Jersey. . The Double Blue is happy to have him. Torontos receiving corps has been decimated this year to the point where 20 different players have caught passes from Ricky Ray. Brazill has shown in the two games hes played that he can be a difference maker, becoming the 14th player this season to catch a Ray TD pass in the Argos last game, a win in BC two weeks ago. It was very big for me, reflected a smiling Brazill. I hadnt gotten into the end zone in so long, it just felt good to make a special play for the guys. The quarterback is happy to have another weapon to throw to. Hes done a really good job, said Ray. He gets separation, hes able to get open and hes slippery. Every time I watch him when he makes a catch he breaks that first tackle or makes a guy miss and gets those hidden yards. Hidden would have been a good way to describe where Brazill wished he had stayed after his first two games. His first CFL action came in Hamilton on Labour Day, where he didnt play on offence but returned kickoffs and punts. He fumbled a kickoff in the third quarter and it was recovered by the Ticats. The next game in Calgary he fumbled the opening kickoff, which the Stamps recovered and turned into a field goal. He also fumbled after catching a pass in the fourth quarter, which was also recovered by Calgary and led to the game-tying touchdown. It would be emblematic of the Argos lowest point of the season, a 29-3 first-half lead that turned into a 40-33 loss. Also hidden that day was a good first game as a receiver for Brazill, seven catches for 83 yards. Hed follow that up in Vancouver with a four-catch, 64-yard, one-touchdown performance against the Lions in the Argos 40-23 win, the first win by an Argo team in B.C. since 2002. Brazill seems to be having fun in the CFL. Hes usually seen smiling and engaged with his teammates. He sums up where he is in life succinctly. Im just putting the past in the past and Im just looking ahead for the future. The Argos are hoping his future in Double Blue is a bright one. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 02:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie technique -> Astuces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation